The FUJITSU PRIMERGY TX2540 M1 is the perfect Tower Server for small/medium-sized companies (SMB) as well as branches. It supports up to two processors of the Intel Xeon E5-2400 v2 family, thus combining affordable performance with balanced expandability. Its maximum 24 hard disks and 192 GB of RAM is ideal as a starting-point for server virtualization or as a database and communication server.
Thanks to its minimum operational noise, the server is ideal for offices, for example under the desk. Furthermore, the comprehensive Fujitsu ServerView Suite provides support for administrators during server installation, deployment and administration.
Cost effective performance
- Provides a well-balanced price / performance ratio for SMBs and branch offices
- Intel Xeon E5-2400 v2 product family with up to 10 cores
- Optimized for server-based computing, virtualization, databases and ERP & CRM software, collaboration & messaging solutions
Solid expandability and redundancy
- Silent operation for use in offices or showrooms So small and silent that it might even be placed under desks
- High levels of expandability and the performance of two processors – perfect for virtualization
- Tailor the level of redundancy to your needs and your budget
- When the company grows your PRIMERGY TX2540 M1 can easily be converted into a rack server
Silent, compact, and easy to deploy
- Silent operation for use in offices or showrooms
- The comprehensive tools of the Fujitsu ServerView Suite eases the administrators life
- Low noise emissions through optimized air flow and Fujitsu’s Coolsafe technology
- Intel Xeon E5-2400 v2 product family with up to 10 cores
- Up to 192 GB memory (12 DIMM slots) and up to 6 PCIe slots
- Expanded scalability of up to 24 2.5-inch or 8 3.5-inch storage drives, 5 PCIe Gen2/3 and 1 PCI slot
- Optional redundant power supply units and fans
- Optional rack mount kit
- Low noise emissions through optimized air flow and Fujitsu’s Cool-Safe technology
- Compact 4U chassis
- 3 Year Warranty
Server Software Features:
With Windows Server 2012 R2 you can scale to run your most important workloads with robust recovery options. You’ll achieve value quickly with a wide range of cost-effective, high-performance storage options and simplified delivery of multi-tenant IT services. You can build, deploy, operate, and monitor applications on-premises and in the cloud. Empower users with secure access to corporate resources on the devices they choose.
Improve performance and scale capacity more efficiently to run your largest workloads while enabling robust recovery options to protect against outages.
Deliver multi-tenant-aware storage and networking multi-tenancy capabilities for storage and networking on low-cost, industry-standard hardware.
With enhanced support for open frameworks, you can build, deploy, and scale applications and websites with more flexibility by unlocking application portability between on-premises environments and public and service provider clouds.
Deploy a virtual desktop infrastructure and lower storage costs significantly using a broad range of storage options and VHD deduplication.
IT Bolts Services Features:
AD Installation and Configuration:
Microsoft Active Directory: Our Engineers have 14+ years experience and will Install the Active Directory according to your Business requirements for Secure and Centralise access to your system..
Users & Groups Management:
We will create up to 50 Users and up to 10 different groups in a professional enterprise structure. This will include IT Bolts own copyrighted ‘Pyramid’ security and authentication system.
Centralise User Access:
Users profiles will be centralised so they are not limited to using a single workstation. In the case of a PC disaster, data will not be lost and users have the freedom to work from anywhere in the office.
All users are categorised as individuals who are also distinct from the organisation. We give each user unique remote folder access so their files cannot be access by anyone else.
We create a common shared area that can be accessed universally where users can keep documents for collaborative working
Your File server is included as standard
We configure your DNS according to your organisations requirements.
We can also configure DHCP Server for your organisation if required.
We will deploy your software, security and any other automated jobs via GPO Templates.
2 Days onsite Testing (London):
An experienced Engineer will spend 2 days onsite for the installation and configuration. Our engineer will also train your own in house IT personnel on the new system. This is available in London. If your company is outside of London we still offer this service however travel and accommodation charges will apply.
VPN Server Setup:
We configure your Virtual Private Network and can include secure session if required.
Work from Home:
We can configure your server for staff or managers so they can work from home if needed.
Access Your Computer from Anywhere:
We can setup your computer in such a way that you can access your office PC from anywhere.
We will make your Server Secure using Onion Security’s highest level settings by adding up to 4 layers of Security.
Mobile Access Optional:
We will intigrate your mobile with your office network in case if you need to access your system via Mobile or tablet.
WiFi Integration optional:
We can Integrate your Wi-Fi with your new Server.
- 3 Years Warranty
- Intel Xeon G8 V3
- Quad Cores
- 8 GB RAM
- 2 x 1TB Hard Disk
- 1 x RAID – integrated
- SATA 6Gb/s
- Fujitsu RAID 1, 1+0
- DVD-Writer – SATA
- 2 x Gigabit Ethernet
- 750 Watts
- Server 2012 (Standard)
- 1 Server License
- Unlimited Device/User CALS
- COA (Certificate of Authenticity)
- 6 Services
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Manage Users/Groups
- User Profiles
- Remote Folders
- Common Access
- File Server
- DHCP Optional
- 2 Days onsite Testing(London)
- Work from Home
- Access Your Computer from Anywhere
- .MSI/ZAP via GPO
- Onion Security
- Mobile Access
- WiFi Integration